Elbit Systems is an international High Technology company engaged in a wide range of programs throughout the world.
Being the 27th largest defense company in the world, with an annual turnover of $3.4 Billion and 13,000 employees, Elbit Systems develop and supply a broad portfolio of airborne, land and naval systems for defense, HLS and commercial applications.
Elbit Systems’ major activities include:
· Land and armored vehicle systems;
· C5ISAR (Command, Control, Communication, Computer and Cyber intelligence) systems;
· Radio systems;
· Mortars and LG2MK (Laser and GPS Guidance Mortar kit);
· Electronic Warfare and SIGINT systems;
· Military and commercial aircraft and helicopter systems;
· Helmet mounted systems;
· UAVs and USVs;
· EO/IR and laser designation devices;
· Naval systems.